New Post

Sunday 27 January 2019

Mehndi Design with Aarebic Pattern


Aarebic Mehndi Design

Step wise Mehndi Designs Latest or henna pattern on hand- done by me using with naturally henna cone.

Henna Artist may done henna design on their hands anytime, because of their hobby & improve their work day by day to get new ideas about henna design.

Here, I draw Simple Arabic Mehandi design in my hand.
I have uploaded staring to ending photos, so that the girl who wants to learn Mehndi design, be easy to learn that start with Mehandi Design, after drawing the first step, and how to draw the second step.
And in the last, that color of Mehandi's came in my hand, I also uploaded these photo.









1 comment:

  1. Arabic Patterned design is one of the most common and interesting Patterns of Simple Mehandi Designs. To read more about Simple Arabic Mehandi Designs, visit Best and Simple Arabic Mehandi Designs

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad